1.8

To make it very simple, it took "5" people to complete my request to disconnect my service. No one seemed to hear a word I said, even the 5th.

guy wanted to pass me on to a 6th. until I said I've had enough give me someone who knows what the heck there doing. Like magic he completed my request. Every person I talked to I started the contact by letting them know I was calling for a disconnect.

Maybe that was my mistake!!! Lee Piumarta 509-990-8613.

I'm a retired Pacific Bell customer service Manager, at times we weren't the greatest but this was #1 worst contact I"ve Ever experienced. Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with service was reliable and never a problem with viewing and stated that there is a room for improvement of worst customer service ever and incompendence. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network customer care. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments