Coverage Area

Internet didn't work half of the time, tv stations consisted on about 1/3 paid programming, went out every time it rained. was told satellite was fastest, when it wasn't was told we should have known better with satellite it takes 7 seconds to send your request to the satellite and 7 seconds to send it back to the computer.

Have to pay over $600.00 to cancel but would rather pay then keep it.

Now they want us to pay $17.00 a box (2 boxes) to return their equipment, this is after we uninstall it. Costs too much.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: i want fee waived for disconnecting the service early. .

I didn't like: Internet service, None of it.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Englewood, Colorado, United States #905549

anonymous,

I'm sorry to read about your concerns with the service and would be happy to help you! Since we here on Social Media handle strictly the TV side of the service, please call us at 1-800-333-3474 and request our internet specialist who will be happy to discuss that with you.

I understand you don't care for all the channels you're receiving and please understand that as a network provider, DISH pays the networks to retransmit their programming to you to view and we're required to structure our packages based on the contracts we have with them. Furthermore, we don't have any control over the content broadcast on the channels as that's entirely the networks' choice as we do not own them. When you signal goes out, have you been getting any specific error messages or number codes on your TV screen? As for the shipping fee, please understand that you aren't required to use our method of shipping by any means but we make the option available to you if you choose.

We have the lowest shipping rate out of any carrier but if you find a more preferred one, you're more than welcome to use it instead. Considering that not everyone uses our shipping method, we don't feel it's fair to increase everyone's monthly rate to cover the cost of shipping.

I hope this helps and please let me know if I may further assist you! You can also email me your account information at michael.lemar@dish.com if you'd like to discuss this further.