my boyfriend got service from dish network (scamers)!which cost 150.00 for instalation and hardware which we didnt need anything cause everything was already there,and had to use a credit card to even start this process well we used my credit card,to get it started which was another 50.00 bucks.2 weeks later we moved and they wanted to charge us another 100.00 just to move it after only 2 weeks of service.and there service was *** anyway so we decided to cancel that account.this was back in oct of 2011.today i got charged on my credit card 385.00 doolars for a disconnect fee which i knew nothing about and was not even on the account.because i used my card to start it they charged my card for that 4 months later.what the *** kind of service is that.if you ask me this company is scammers and i would not advise anyone to get any hook ups from this kind of company!so basically we payedclose to 700.00 for 2 weeks of service,and i mind you still fighting with this company to get my money back!!!!!

Review about: Dish Network Internet Service.

Comments