1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Dish was in negotiations with Q13 Fox Seattle. Rather than negotiating with Fox they cut the channel to me and all other Q13 customers who paid for the channel as a local TV package. Dish decided to use me and thousands of other people to pressure Q13 to aquiess to public pressure and sign a new contract.

When I signed up for Dish service I signed up for local channels including Q13. By cutting off my access to Q13 Dish violated their service contract with me.

It doesn't matter what negotiations Dish has with Q13. I am not a party to those negotiations. I only signed up for service that was not provided.

Dish can shove it up their keyster.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of tribune media q13 fox news tv channel. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tribune media q13 fox news tv channel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments