Coverage Area

I was online with a Dish tech support named Csyrhel for 30 minutes and she absolutely gave me no help. I just wanted to know how to change the channel on my internet network and she had no idea what I was talking about.

She kept saying, " Thank you for your patience, please hold for 4 minutes while I look up this issue". My issue is still not resolved! It seems like it wouldn't be that difficult of an issue to keep me going in loops for 30 minutes.

I will try to research my inquiry online now. No customer Support....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network technical support. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

Interesting suggestions ! I learned a lot from the details . Does someone know where my company might be able to acquire a sample IRS 1040 - Schedule E example to complete ?

to Anonymous #1069718

Greetings! my assistant located a template IRS 1040 - Schedule E copy using this http://pdf.ac/49Lwbg

Houston, Texas, United States #941401

Probably because what you told her means nothing. Better check your terminology and call back.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #941290

What do you mean "change the channel on my internet network"?