I ordered the movie chappie, on demand. When I tried to watch it, it told me there was an error and i would not be able to watch it so I called customer support.

The women who answered was not only rude, but she did not seem to know what the problem was at all. I tried to explain saying, "I pressed menu, went to on demand, and rented the movie" She told me to access paper view I had to go to channel 500, I explained that I did not want paper view, and that I had Already paid for the movie which i cannot watch. she simply said I had to go to 500 louder and then said if it isn't on paper view I couldn't rent it, I explained that I already rented it, and paid for it. she said it must not have gone through and to try it again.

And this just went on until frustrated i hung up. The customer service was very poor and I have no intention of paying for a movie I can't watch.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1007908

On demand does not charge you unless you watch a certain amount of it. I believe it is more than 3 minutes.

If you watched less than that, the system will recognize it and not charge. If you watched more than that the system will auto charge you. It is a safety Dish built in.

What was the error message you received? What are your internet speeds, as if to slow will affect ordering download VOD such as how you described.