Gila, New Mexico

I'm still waiting on boxes to return my equipment. They shipped these over a month AFTER we cancelled our Dish Tv and Internet services.

I've made numerous phone calls trying to identify exactly what equipment is supposed to be returned. I'm getting emails stating that they've charged my account already for the equipment and will debit my bank account if it's not received by April 8th. They're asking me to return equipment that I was told over the phone I didn't have to return. Luckily we took everything off the roof before we moved, so I have all the equipment.

The only way to identify what is what is to look at the serial numbers on the equipment. Dish sux and I will never EVER use them even if I have to go without TV and internet. I'm in a very rural area with not many options. This company is so fast to install the equipment, but so very SLOW to help you return it.

All along they keep telling me, "Don't worry about it, you won't be charged".

Yeah. Right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network account. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #960390

You could google their return address and send it back on your own. The return boxes are a courtesy, and you'll be charged the $17 return shipping fee anyways.

I can tell you the return warehouse is in el Paso, Tx on Joe battle blvd.

something like 1285 Joe Battle Blvd, but you would want to google. Ultimately the contract you signed said that you are solely responsible for the return of the equipment.