Dish network charged my bank account from May 2013 to September 2013 for the amount of $1,244.42.I have not ordered any service nor equipment from them.

I called their billing department and they did not give me any clear explanation about what happened. They only told me that they have two accounts paid from my debit card but refused to tell me any information about these two accounts. They asked me to call my bank and get that amount disputed. I called chase and the Bank told me that they can only dispute $200 that charged most recently.

The Bank asked me to call Dish network for the other unauthorized charges. No one wants to take the responsibility.

Can anyone help me with this situation?I don't understand that if this is a debit fraud, why they only used my card to pay Dish network, why nothing else?

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1274302

i can help send me a email linkx101@gmail.com

Provo, Utah, United States #828418

This happened to me as well. Three one time charges within about one week for $160.00. I have disputed it with the bank, but I would be happy to see that Dish Network pursues this and prosecutes these thieves!

MikeLDISH123

Neenee,

This is a situation we take seriously and I'd be happy to assist you if you could please email me your phone number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can look into it. Thanks!

to MikeLDISH123 #1358542

Can you help me???? I have a problem with dish!!!!

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #723147

It sounds like you didn't bother to monitor your bank account and Dish Network was taking over $200 each month from the account until it dawned on you that they were doing so.You made two big mistakes: you allowed someone to take money automatically from your bank account and you failed to reconcile your account each month.

At this point, good luck.Perhaps this is how we learn.