I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract.Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#.

Instead I pay for services up front as needed.

I expressed my interest in paying the entire 2 year commitment up front therefore it would alleviate your risk.I was told in multiple ways this will never happen, “we have 15 million customers, do you think losing one potential customer will make a difference.” This conversation continued in an irrational manner and I attached the email I received from them, unreal:

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of really awful resolution of problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dish network tv service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

give out your social stop being a pansy

Wow, you should send this email to their corporate offices.