I GOT TOUTED IN BY DISH NETWORK'S WEBSITE TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BE THEIR CUSTOMERs BASED ON THEIR GOOD MERITS.WITH THEIR FAULSE ADVERTISING CLAIMs,And WHAT GOOD DEALS And VALUES YOU WILL GET BY DOING SO.THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR ALL MY TIME And EFFORTs.THEY ADVERTISE THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR FIRST 3 MONTHs FREE.BUT WHAT I GOT WAS THEM TURNING RIGHT AROUND And SAYING "NO,YOU ONLY GET ONE MONTH FREE".So-WILE SIGNING UP THEY SAID I HAD TO GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD NUMBER BEFORE THEY COULD COMPLETE THE PROCESS.I SAID OK,BUT WHAT EVER YOU DO-Do NoT CHARGE ANYTHING TO THAT CARD LIKE MONTHLY PAYMENTS.THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD NOT CHARGE ANYTHING TO To THAT CARD.THEY ALSO SAID THAT SINCE MY FIRST MONTH WAS FREE THAT I WOULD BE GETTING MY FIRST BILL IN THE MAIL AROUND JANUARY 18Th.AND THEN THEY DID NOT WASTE ANY TIME MAKING SEVERAL CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD.I THEN HAD TO SPEND 2 HOURS BICKERING ON THE PHONE WITH THEM TO GET THEM TO GIVE BACK ALL THE CHARGES MADE TO MY CREDIT CARD.NoT ONLY DID THEY DO THAT BUT I HAD THE NEW SERVICE FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS THEN THEY SUDDENLY TURNED OFF THE SERVICE BEFORE I EVEN GOT MY FIRST BILL ON THE MAIL.THEY ALSO SENT ME AN E-MAIL SAYING THAT THERE WAS NO PAYMENT DUE THAT MONTH.THEN I HAD TO SPEND MORE THAN ANOTHER 90 MINUTES ON THE PHONE WITH SOME SNOTTY WOMAN WHO CLAIMED TO BE IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING.SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY TURNED OFF THE SO CALLED SERVICE BEFORE I EVEN GOT MY FIRST BILL.NONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES WOULD GIVE ME THEIR NAMES.THEY WERE ALSO AFRAID WHEN I SAID THIS WHOLE THING WAS GETTING TO BE SO OUTRAGEOUS THAT I WANTED TO RECORD ALL THE B.S. THAT THEY WERE TELLING ME.THEY WERE/ARE AFRAID OF ANYONE SHARING THEIR RUDE TACTICS AND STANDARDS. I HAVE ATTACHED THE E-MAIL THEY SENT ME.JUST 8 DAYS LATER THEY TURNED OFF THE SERVICE BEFORE I EVER GOT MY FIRST BILL IN THE MAIL.NOTE THE E-MAIL THEY SENT ME SAYING THAT No Payment Was DUE THAT MONTH.JUST A FEW DAYS LATER THEY TURNED OFF THE SERVICE And SAID I HAD TO PAY THEM EXTRA MONEY TO TURN IT BACK ON.THE HEAD LADY ON THE PHONE WAS VERY SNOTTY AND REFUSED TO TELL ME HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET SOME OF THE MOVIE CHANNELS IN ADDITION.SHE HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #774165

markblackwell,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations with the service and it sounds like you qualified for a pay-in-advance account. To check your billing information and the specific premium movie package promotion you mentioned, I need to please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com.

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #767134

First of all turn off your cap lock!! Why in the world would you type in all capital letters?? Not a sign of an educated person.

Secondly, when they insisted on you supplying a credit card number, that should have told you something about their honesty.

to nikalseyn #775254

nikalseyn - It Appears That You Have Never Heard Of Emboldening Letters As A Way Way Of Stating Words Of Special Importance Or To Give Them Prominence.Guess You Forgot About That Since You Have Been Educating Yourself For Such A Long Time It Must Have Slipped You Vast Intellect.P.S.

I Hope You Do Not Like The Way I Italicize The First Letter Of Each Of My Words Of Retort Too.

If You Think That You Are Doing Anyone In This Public Forum Any Good You Are Deluding YourSelf And Your Interjections Serve Only To Annoy Others.

to nikalseyn Houston, Texas, United States #888385

Actually I think caps lock is appropriate for what he had to go through.Similar to typing 2 question marks and 2 exclamation marks that u did.

Secondly alot of cable companies want your cc number before they give your service because they need to run a credit check.

Thirdly why are u attacking him?He was completely compliant with dish, they screwed him over.