Coverage Area
Style and Design

I submitted online to get a quote,received a call within 24 hours ,the guy wash pushing for my social and credit card saying he couldn’t give me prices without it so I said never mind and all of the sudden he could check but kept reinforcing it was an estimate even with all that I was still willing to sign up ,I got a text there was an emergency so I had to go and the guy wanted me to just finish signing up since we were almost done I said no I have to go and hung up !within 30 minutes I get a email welcoming me as a new customer ,so I stepped out of the hospital to call and the first guy was rude and kept me on hold for 10 minutes I hung up and called back and the same thing so I googled another number and she had to transfer me and in that process the automated system read out my account number and scheduled installation date !!!!i never confirmed anything so an hour later I finally got it canceled even though I never gave authorization I told him not to do it !!!and in a way I’m glad this happened because I fully intended on calling back and when I asked to talk to a manager regarding the whole process and the associate who completed the process without my consent I just got dead air and hung up on !!!

Comments