I had service with Windstream telephone in Warner Robins, GA and bundled with dish through them.After five years I moved to another area and could not continue with Windstream and cancelled the entire service as I was pretty much in a situation that I had to go with a cable company.

Dish now wants a 15 Plus fee for labels on equipment returns. This is so ***. The link they sent to me does not even look legitimate. I am afraid to give them any payment information.

I never dealt with Dish in those five years just Windstream.Looks like just another rip off scheme to me.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #913420

In the contract you signed with dish, it includes the Residential Service Agreement.In that agreement, it does state that the customer shall bear all responsibility for the return of equipment.

That includes the shipping if you choose to use the labels dish sends you. If you choose your own shipping method, you do not owe that money to Dish.

When you were bundled with Windstream, you had a bundled account number. When you unbundle, you get a whole new account number, in order to seperate billing, since canceled accounts cannot be bundled anymore.

Any fees beyond the day of cancellation(this is for debits and credits), would be through each individual company from that point forward. If you would like to review it yourself, you can go to mydish.com and click the legal link a the very bottom left.

You can read all applicable terms and conditions for your specific setup.(If was bundled with Windstream, it will fall under the DHA account)