new home changed from time warner because of crappy service applied for card around the 5th of november.called im not even in system for it .

called again still nothing . manager claim he was taking care still nothing. about to switch again to direct tv. pay all that money for service.

what service ha ha. merry flipping christmas was planning on using it for gifts. on disability not much money could really really use it.i dont know what else i can do. some one tell me how you resolve my issue.

very heart broken. guess never count your chickens until they are in your hand.

thought these people were trust worthy reputable company.quess dont judge by cover of book will always get hurt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of really awful resolution of problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no visa card" of dish network tv service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Dish Network needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments