I am SO UPSET!!!!!! I currently have dish network the VERY BAD tv network. It seems like every month they cancel a program of the TV. BUT REALLY DISH?!?! U really had to cancel WeTv??!! That's horrible I watch almost every show that came on the program NOW how in the heck is my family and I supposed to watch DOWNSIZED or BRIDEZILLA!! This is a horrible network I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMEND DISH NETWORK TO ANYONE!!

Ps. If u haven't noticed the point then....... DON'T GET DISH NETWORK!

I can't even cancel they because they have me on a dumb contract!!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DanB@Dish Network

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media.I completely understand where you are coming from.

We absolutely realize the importance of watching your favorite shows in the comfort of your home with your family. Unfortunately, from time to time we are approached with rate increases we cannot agree to in good conscience. Accepting these increases rather than take a stand opens the door for more increases as it raises the market value of similar stations.

We value your business and are pleased to announce this dispute has been resolved.I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

stick with cable.

I just moved to DirectTV because Dish dropped amc so I could watch the walking dead and DirectTV is horrible I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. They are horrible I have been with them a week an they have already charged me $22 dollars more then promised as well as not given the products promised.

they also canceled amc so now i cant watch walking dead when it comes back on and other shows i watched on there