Called Go Dish to check on rates and compare to my existing provider. Spoke to a very nice CCR, Evie, who assured me that she was just going over price schedule as she knew I only wanted to price shop.

Evie told me they needed to check my credit and see if they could wave some setup fee of $50, came back and said yes they'd wave this upon installation of my Dish. So I was stupid enough to give her my debit card # to secure these rates and review the packages. She assured my any fees assessed would be credited. Then all of a sudden I'm transferred to someone scheduling my installation, etc.

I'd asked Evie for her direct extension so I could speak to her in the EVENT Go Dish actually billed me for something. She gave me her # 888-632-6940 EXT# 61610. That # doesn't work so I called another # on the website and was transferred to the RED Alert Team (people who try to keep you from cancelling service). I explained the situation and that I never intended to start anything.

He then tried to sell me on the fantastic deal I was getting for 10 minutes. I was about to lose my temper big time with this young Ben Affleck and I told him as much. I just wanted my debit card credited for the $49.99 and $50.00 charges. I was charge $99.99 for getting rates and availability in my area.

The $49.99 charge was removed before it came out of my pending charges. However, the $50.00 remains uncredited 1 month later.

To top it all of...A Dish Network technician came to my house this morning to install my Dish equipment. Words cannot express!

Review about: Dish Network Customer Care.

I didn't like: Fact that you have to pay money to get a proposal, That they constantly lie to the customer.

Comments