Hinsdale,New Hampshire

We called Dish to inquire about the available packages. We were sold on the package advertised with a Hopper, a along adapter and all the channels. The tech came, installed all the equipment and we never thought we were having an issue. A month or more goes by before we start realizing that the Hopper doesn't do everything it's supposed to. We called and were informed we did not have a Hopper but some other receiver and we signed a contract and should have known that. I don't know how one would know if one has never seen one before. But they said they would send us one for $150.00 and an extra monthly fee. That is not what we were quoted.

Also, the sling adapter was supposed to be part of our package, we called to have it sent because we never got one only to be informed that it was $50.00.

After several phone calls, including supervisors the only response I could get was that I didn't notice their lies within 10 to 30 days so I was stuck with it and that I signed a digital with a model number on it and should have known it wasn't a Hopper because it doesn't say "Hopper" on it. (My iPhone doesn't say "iPhone" on it!)

Of course I can't cancel because I'm locked into a contract based on lies.

Dishonest to say the least and their customer service reps are RUDE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Receiver.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #606854

Are you blaming someone else for your foolishness? Yep...

I have a Dodge car...when I got it I saw it was a Dodge and the model I wanted...not a VW.

You need to see what you get and order what you want. Don't blame others for your own blindness.