I am not happy with you Taking channels away and not letting me know that your doing it.I pay for 200 channels and theirs a lot of double channels and 50 or more other paid program channels! I'am retired and I think it's a shame that you do this kind of thing to us older people!

Is this how you do business with older people?

Do you think that they don't know what's going on or do you think they don't care? I have been laid at home with an illness and the tv is all that I have for now so I will be looking for someone else to replace your network with as soon as i

I can and I will post this to everyone I know on Facebook so they can they everyone of their face friends just how you do business.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of loss of channels. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dish network tv package. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments