1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I made a appointment to come to my home on a saturday morning because my husband and I work an hour from our home and the time slots, (8-10,10-12,2-4) would not work for us as for most people have to work or can not take off for something like this is uses up a sick day. so the nice man came installed and had a brief problem with connecting and did a reset at the outside dish on the roof. It worked until the next day, not even 24 hours on a Sunday, is would start the joeys and the hopper briefly (1 second) then the screen would go back to the code1303. We called and they had us try everything that was possible. I then said, I think we need a technician and the lady went through the problematic time slots that customers hate and had nothing in evening times or on the particular sunday that is happened on. So we had a choice of waiting a week or having to take off work for this. I then ask my neighbor and he can do it but it was an inconvenience. I called the technician back to schedule and I guess I called during his lunch because we are trying to schedule and he wodded up his doritos bag right in the phone so I could not hear what he was saying. ( very unprofessional geez ) Dish employees should know that customers are very frusrated, they seemed to act like it was MY PROBLEM instead of theirs. This is a service company so service your customers with more options to come fix your problem. Like evening times, or more technicians available on the weekends. We spend alot of money for this kind of crap!

Sincerely Frustrated,

Missy Stieb

P.S. I hope this gets to somebody that can make a difference.

Review about: Dish Network Satellite Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments