I think my Hopper is the original model.While it generally works fine, I'd like to use Netflix which, I've read, is only found on the newer model Hopper.

Can someone at Dish tell me if there is a charge for this change? My original Hopper was installed in 2012. I have been a Dish customer for 9 years and have 4 TV locations in 4 rooms. I also have a Dish receiver installed in my RV.

I've rarerly bothered Dish for problems-last time was needing a new remote.

I currently am billed over $150 monthly with the 200 channel lineup and only one extra service- Chinese programming.Can a Dish rep answer my question?

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of dish network receiver from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

SatelliteFan

Go to support.dish.com or Facebook and they can help you there, but in most cases there will not be a cost. 99/100 they can ship it to you as well, and you can do a self install to save even more time and money(only on a hopper to hopper upgrade).