Medicine Lodge, Kansas

I have been a subscriber for more than 2 years and am very unhappy with the current monthly cost of your service. You advertise huge discounts to new subscribers but will do nothing to keep your current subscribers. I called your office and the most that could be offered me was a $5.00 savings but that was only if I would lower my current subscription.

What can you offer me in order to insure that I will stay with your company instead of changing to either local cable or Dish Network. I am very happy with programing and service but can no longer afford the cost.

Marian Yonkin

Account # 52773179

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

I agree. We have been customers for I think 10 years and other than Dish replacing obsolute boxs. All we get is higher bills.

Mike.H_DISH

Hi Marian, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I know you have concerns about the new customer promotions and I am more than happy to help with your questions. To better assist you I will need to bring up the account, would you e-mail me at Michael.houston@dish.com for further assistance?