Medicine Lodge, Kansas

I have been a subscriber for more than 2 years and am very unhappy with the current monthly cost of your service. You advertise huge discounts to new subscribers but will do nothing to keep your current subscribers. I called your office and the most that could be offered me was a $5.00 savings but that was only if I would lower my current subscription.

What can you offer me in order to insure that I will stay with your company instead of changing to either local cable or Dish Network. I am very happy with programing and service but can no longer afford the cost.

Marian Yonkin

Account # 52773179

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

I agree. We have been customers for I think 10 years and other than Dish replacing obsolute boxs. All we get is higher bills.

Mike.H_DISH

Hi Marian, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I know you have concerns about the new customer promotions and I am more than happy to help with your questions. To better assist you I will need to bring up the account, would you e-mail me at Michael.houston@dish.com for further assistance?

Dish Network - DISH - THE STONE COMPANY - SATELLITE AT IT'S WORST Dish Network "I just signed up for a DISH package in the last couple of weeks because it included OWN. Today OWN was removed from my package without notification. I was told..." Read more Dish Network - Information cut short Dish Network "When we click "info" we get a short synopsis of the program which is very helpful in deciding if we want to watch it. However it is always cut short,..." Read more So Dish Network now has algorithms to figure out your nationality! Dish Network "Yup, just opened my mailbox to pull out a letter with Polish writing all over it, offering Polish programming for $20 for 12 months, from what I can gather. ..." Read more Dish Network Billing Department Review from Atlanta, Georgia Dish Network "On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more