Don't even know where to start. From the very beginning Dish messed up what should've been an easy process.

They said they could "port" my old phone number but I ended up with a new number so then my once known fax number was no good. They said I had the promotional free movie packages for three months but they canceled those early and then charged me the full rate as well. Then they sent me a bill without the promotional package rate. My bill skyrocketed.

Internet speed is slower than dial-up and they couldn't repair that either. Finally I said enough is enough and canceled my service and switched back to their competitor.

Won't ever ever return to Dish. There is no doubt, they are the worst.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708904

Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with us and would like to get your situation looked into! Can you please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com, along with some details of what's happened, so I understand? Thank you and I'll look forward to your response!

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708901

Anonymous,

I'd like to assist you with this situation as I've found it interesting! It sounds like you were set up with a bundled service that includes phone, which you would need to contact your phone provider about as we're responsible for just your video.

In order for me to review your bill to get that all straightened out, I'm going to need you to email me your account number at micheal.lemar@dish.com. Your efforts would be appreciated and I hope to hear from you!

Herndon, Virginia, United States #690948

Yes, this is very normal activity for them. God newer bless them!