Scheduled an install more than 60 days in advance.They emailed to let me know that they were coming out and also called.

Windstream did not show when they were supposed to come and install the internet and phone and decided they were coming the next day so we have to take another day off of work. Guess what? Nobodys going to be home. As for Dish you can get your equipment off my property now.

Worst customer service on the planet. Spent more than 2 hours on the phone yesterday and zero satisfaction.

There recording states how great their customer service is.They couldn't spell customer service.

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #682981

Hi there! My name is Kimberly and I form part of the Social Media Department with DISH. I have reviewed your post and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our service. Please know that we would love to assist you and further look into this issue for you. Please contact me directly at kimberly.escobar@dish.com with your account information and details on the issue so I can provide you the best resolution possible. Thank you for your time and I look forward to assisting you.

Kimberly Escobar