So I called Dish,my Direct tv contract was up and went from 53 bucks to 93 bucks! So I called Dish!

It all went well,they had what I wanted( all the local channels and the ID channel and the channels my wife likes) so we set up an appointment! The day came,the tech set us up( he was very efficient and great) as soon as he left my wife grabbed the remote to see what time her show was on! Big Brother on CBS! No!

CBS has been removed! Same as ABC! No local channels! Well except NBC and FOX!

So I called DISH,they put me on hold several times,finally put me on with a so called senior Vice President of operations! But this guy had a foreign accent and kept talking over me! I explained that we needed the local channels,it's why we signed up! He said he needed to examine my conversation with the sales person I set up the appointment with and would contact me the very next day!

5 days later I get a phone call explaining that I did state I wanted the local channels,but did not specify exactly which local channels!!!!!!!! Really? So what do they mean by local channels??? If I left the contract 480 bucks!

Don't get DISH!! Pissed off customer!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I saw them taking a dump in a customer's well.