Coverage Area
Style and Design

This company will not come and fix the problems they created,won't pick up dish and I mean nothing they are horrible. They think someone came off the street and drilled holes in my roof, I HATE THEM.

Why are they allowed to be in business? Time for Dave Saviny and The news team. I have damage to my garage rood shed roof and the technician who installed this drilled into my hardwood floors also. Anyone who needs some sort of cable should not use DISH NETWORK THEY ARE THE WORST.

Who can I call to get help with this matter? I will tell ten people about this and hope they tell ten people etc.

ewbrown3821 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20000 and wants Dish Network to "come and pick up your dish, fix garage,shed and hardwood floors".

The most disappointing in user's experience was damage and lack of respect. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments