i was going to switch to dish network and thank god I did not.I had the tech show up at my home to install dish network and was totally miss informed by the sales rep pertaining to the services I had purchase, so I cancel the service.

It took me 17 phone calls to get my credit card refunded. I would not recommend this company to anybody, it is the WOREST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. They are great at transferring phone calls, but when it comes to resolving problems you keep being transfer to person to person and told you have the wrong dish rep.

trust me I would not recommend this company to a dying dog.that are worst than awful and if want awful then they are the company for you.

This reviewer shared experience about "lied to about service and took 17 phone call to get refund" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network bundle at Dish Network was you company is the worest Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments