Dish doesn't post timely the payments to your account and try to bilk overdue fees that are not really "overdue fees!"

TV reception and service must be re-set every 3-4 hours and when I told Dish's CSR about it, I was told to take the card out of the box and re-do the programming after each lost service.No way!

I've already done that several times and I'll lose the reception all together even on a nice day. Also, breach of contract via sandbagging on timely payments and increase in cost of service even when written in contract that it's not supposed to happen.

Poorest service I've ever had!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #942561

Can you quote the part of the contract that says the price will not change?The contract actually does state that prices and programming may change at anytime, including within a term commitment.

Also, if programming is lost, the customer is still not due any sort of compensation.All the companies have this disclosure, because none of them own the channels.