Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was a new customer, but found out they did not have CBS so I was going to cancel my service.They offered me a $100 credit to stay on the installation list, but make it Dec.

31st. I agreed, but now saw in the paper that the have agreed to a new contract. I called to re-schedule my installation, but had a change I wanted to make. After a little over an hour and three Reps.

I was told if I made any changes, I would have to cancel my original contract and would lose the $100 is was offered to stay with them.

Pretty dumb if you ask me.Be very careful of Dish and their offers, it might just be a come on.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor cust service, Poor customer service.

Comments

It seems that Dish also likes to punish people that have got sick or had bad luck.It seems that if your "credit score" isn't what they think it should be, they want you to give them 130 dollars for nothing.

Or an activation fee.

If you are unlucky enough to owe hospital bills for diabetes or a bad heart.Dish will take it upon themselves to punish you for the rest of your life.

to Ricktaylornva57 #1406208

If your credit sucks, it is because you suck at paying bills.You are a risk to any service provider, so those fees help mitigate the risk.

People with higher credit pay their bills on time every month, so the risk is much lower, so they’ll be able to profit off that customer better.Basically, you screwed the pooch and now must feel it’s effects.