Their DVR equipment sucks. We had 4 pieces of junk in less than a year.

Each one had a different problem than the others. Their customer service is robotic. They don't listen, instead they repeat themselves over and over again. We had Dishnetwork for 14 years.

I don't know what changed in the last year, but I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. I canceled our service two weeks ago. They were supposed to send me a box to return my crappy DVR. The CSR insisted that they sent a box on the 6th but had no tracking info.

Funny I can't get my refund until they get the DVR back and ironic that they apparently never sent a box.

Frustrated and infuriated. I hate this company with all of my being right now.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments