Washington, Georgia

We had Dish internet installed less than 2 months ago.It has NEVER worked well & I have consistently asked for support/complained, with no resolution.

We have lived all over the world, but this is the most appalling 'service' that I have ever endured. I am unable to use ANY 'real-time' services, including SKYPE, or to stream movies etc. I now discover that I have "exceeded" my monthly allocation & my internet speeds have been throttled back. I do NOT play online games or download movies.

HOW could I have exceeded my allowance? This is totally unacceptable. I am paying approximately $60 monthly to suffer frustration and sub-standard connectivity. The connection has been installed for 2 months.

I have contacted tech support previously and other than trying to sell me a more expensive option, I have received no support. If I walk away it will cost $420 PLUS the cost of returning all equipment. DISH are not an ethical organization. "Lightening fast internet"-what a joke!

Customer/tech support is non-existent.

They only attempt to sell you more of the same mediocre product.BUYER BEWARE!

Review about: Dish Network Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

My dish internet doesnt allow me to open anything related with internet at certain times in the day 3-7 pm and 6-10 am their service is appalling it take 1-2 hours to talk to someone who doesnt know anything about it.

I hate dish!!! same issues here!

It took me 15 min to pull up a simple web page.This is not a single incident.

It takes 2 hours to download 42 meg.

Wow and it cost a arm and a leg for service.I wouldn't pay 10 bucks a month for this trash.

I have dish network in Indiana.I have lived all over the country west coast and east and I have yet to encounter any service as horrendous as dish.

I have had dial up that was faster than dish. What kills me is no matter how many times you call them to try and resolve the issue nothing ever changes. This is what you get when a company is allowed to isolate a market. My contract is over in Jan and I will NEVER be using Dish services again.

If you want to call it a service.I hope you people go out of business.

Conroe, Texas, United States #764163

Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles with our service.Have you tried contacting us at the toll-free number I posted earlier?

Please let me know.Thanks!

I am using that same service, I have several PC games that I cannot play because of their service, but the service is in my nephew's name, I can't even watch you-tube, or use spotify for that matter, very upset with their service :upset

Rural Texas,

I can understand your frustration from those issues and encourage you to give us a call at (855) 347-3474, which is our direct number for dishNET.

I have had the same problems with DishNet.My internet service has been the most horrible experience I have ever had with an internet company, and we have lived in many states and had many different carriers.

Our dial up DSL worked far better than this does. We were originally told we would have fast unlimited internet, it is neither. We were lied to when we called and sighned up. I specifically asked if my son would be able to play his online games and my daughter would be able to watch Netflix.

No problem they said you will be able to do both easily. To date after 7 months of spotty service (it drops the signal a min of 10-20 times a day) we have not been able to watch Netflix one single time. In additions we can't Skype, watch youtube, or play online games. The tech installed our equiptment and when I went to confirm we had unlimited data he almost fell off his chair.

we found out we only would have 10 gb of data. we asked what the term fee was and we were quoted $300, come to find out our term fee was $840 apparently they charge a separate fee for both services in our package $420 for the tv package and $420 for the internet. keep in mind we signed up for a package not 2 separate services. I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get our internet to work well.

They wanted to charge me a fee to come out and fix it. after 5 calls and 5 months later they agreed to send someone out and waive the charge. We were informed that our...

Our contract turned out to be 2 years not 1 as we were quoted. Nothing we were told was true and now we are stuck with horrible service that they cant make any better and refuse to let us cancel.

I wouldn't recommend this company to my worse enemy.Buyer Beware!!!

Anonymous,

I've reviewed your post and have you spoken with our internet specialist to determine any options? Please let me know.

Salamanca, New York, United States #724146

*** GOD ***, I hate Dish Net so much. It is by far the worst internet I have ever had... Even worse than dial-up.