Engaging in business with Dish is the worst option possible.From the start things went horrible, they did a horrible job with the connection and I had to call my previous company to fix the job that Dish did not do correctly.

I initially ordered a DVR box and they installed all HD boxes instead, they told me I needed insurance for them to change the boxes, even though it was their error. Lastly, I ended up for three days without any TV signal, when I called for them to fix their signal problem, they told me that I needed insurance for them to fix THEIR signal issues, and it would be $95.00 to send me a technician. When I was clearly angry, they told me the best they could do for me was add the insurance to my account for $7.00 monthly. Why is insurance necessary for your cable service, and why was it a necessity for anyone to have to pay for the company to fix THEIR faults; providing signal, is their primary job, thats why one pays any company for!

When you opt to cancel, they charge you $17.00 + change for each box to return it, apart from charging you $17.50 per month for the remaining contract months (out of 24). The signal is horrible and goes out for no reason, even on sunny days without weather problems but this is especially bad during bad weather.

The customer service is horrible, the workers are arrogant, and do not try to address your problems, if anything at times they seem to mock you.STAY AWAY from this company!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeDISH
Aurora, Colorado, United States #635065

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH.I understand you’re upset and I am more than happy to help you today.

In regards to the receivers, when you told the technician’s you wanted DVR’s did they offer to replace them? Did you notice after the tech left? If so, when you call in we will make sure you get the equipment you wanted.

To further assist you would you e-mail me?You can reach me at; Michael.houston@dish.com