Coverage Area
Style and Design

After changing to DISH from Direct TV, we realized that the packages and service were far inferior with DISH. We contacted them and were told that there was no way to stop service payments until the end of the contract.

To minimize the loss we switched to their minimal package and were told it would be $20 a month for the rest of the contract. At this point we stopped using the DISH antena and changed back to Direct TV.

After the first year of service, DISH raised the price per month to $23.67 without notification.

On August 28th 2018, at the termination of our DISH contract, we finally were able to cancel the contract. Now we received a final bill of $17.88.

When I contacted DISH customer service, was told that this charge IS FOR THE BOX TO RETURN THE EQUIPMENT TO THEM. After the awful service and packages offered, I consider this ADDING INSULT TO INJURY.

I didn't like: Awful service and customer policies, One sided contracts, Lying crooks, Your service in general, Not willing to work with customers.

Comments

Nobody signed a damn thing ! It's time to attack dish network for non performance.any contract may be cancelled for non performance. They are a scam !

That seem to be the same issue is the lying and the bad service but lying really gets me no one likes to be lied to we pay are bill we should get what we want and when they say you will get something you should get it . Something should be done about Dish , what do you think ?

Had you read your contract and service agreement, you would not have been shocked. Stop signing things without reading first.