When I paid to become a Dish Network customer (a one time fee is paid for leasing their equipment) an installment date was scheduled.Unbeknownst to me they sent a 1st time installer to my home to install my new satellite system.

Standard installation w/4 TV's. I was told it would take an estimated 4 hrs. Well it took over 12 hrs. because this was the 1st time the installer had ever installed a house by himself!

He installed the WRONG satellite and receiver, didn't program the 2 channels I was specifically looking for, had no ideal what he was doing. I was held hostage in my home for 12 hours. 4 other installers had to return to my home afterwards to fix all the errors he had made. All Dish network was willing to offer for my compensation was 3 months of free movie channels.

I've had to replace (at my cost of shipping) 3 receivers to date.

The current receiver just died last night.I highly do NOT recommend anyone doing business with this nightmare of a company!

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mike.H_DISH
Aurora, Colorado, United States #601884

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH.I am more than happy to help you with your DISH questions today.

Most of our appointments can take 1 to 3 hours to complete; there are times when an install will require an extended time frame due to difficulties with equipment placement and wiring.To better help you would you please e-mail me at; michael.houston@dish.com to further assist you?