I have had nothing but trouble from Dish Network.The price that was quoted is much lower than what I actually pay every month.

They require me to have it automatically with drawn from my checking account every month to even get a small discount. Also they said I qualified for the hopper and then came back and said that I could have it for an extra 30.00 a month. Now, I have paid off one house and I am buying another. I have paid off 5 cars in my life.......my credit is not the issue.

They take the money out of my account at different times of the month without any notice. I would never have signed an agreement with Dish network had I known that what they tell you to get you to sign is NOT what they provide!!! Every time I call their costumer service line, I get some smart *** that would rather be anywhere in the world rather than answering my phone call.

I DO NOT recommend Dish Network!!!!Not even to my worst enemy!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #678550

Anonymous,

If you'd like to not be signed up on autopay, you can simply make that change online at mydish.com, although it does, as you said, make you eligible for the HD for Life promotion. The $30 extra per month sounds like you were probably hooked up with multiple Joeys for several different rooms. Please email me your account number, if you could, at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review it.